Why WorkSafe Company Equipment?
There are 4 main problems that people who work on a work plank or a ladder experience every day:
- PROBLEM #1: People who work on a ladder jack or pump jack system do not have fall protection, they can easily fall off or walk off the work plank.
- PROBLEM #2: Ladders fall, slide or kick out all the time. There is no good way of securing ladders to structures to ensure complete stability.
- PROBLEM #3: People who work on a ladder have no place to hold their tools
- PROBLEM #4: People who work on low roofs require a guardrail system.
We have created a line of products to defeat all of these problems. Our solutions are:
- SOLUTION #1: Our Fall Protection Safety System provides OSHA compliant fall protection to those who work on a work plank. Our system reduces the risk of falling off or walking off the work plank.
- SOLUTION #2: Our line of Ladder Brackets & Gutter Brackets attach directly into the fascia board to eliminate the risk of ladders sliding, falling or kicking out.
- SOLUTION #3: Our Ladder Rung Hook acts as the third hand you have always needed. Simply insert into the ladder rung, flip down and it holds your tools while you work on a ladder!
- SOLUTION #4: Our Fall Protection Safety System acts as a lightweight portable guardrail system for those who work on low roofs. Use it as a guardrail and a tying off point.
Our Fall Protection Safety System & Ladder Bracket Accessories are:
- Less expensive than traditional scaffolding systems
- Lighter & easier to set up than traditional scaffolding systems
- Safer than traditional scaffolding systems
- Secure your ladder in place
- Reduce falls & injuries/fatalities
- Made in the U.S.A.